Sunday, July 1, 2007

Crater Lake




Hey Yall, I'm leaving on Tuesday to go back to Missouri!!!! I'm so EXCITED, I've missed home so much. I mean I don't want to leave my Dad cause I won't see him for like 6 monthes, I'm so SAD!!!! ****SOBBING**** Well yesterday my Dad and I got back from our Daddy Daughter campout that our church had held. It was so fun. I never thought I liked camping that much. I wish I was still there!!! LOL! Then we drove to Crater Lake, it's the deepest lake in the USA!!! It's a lake at the very top of a volcano. The lake didn't used to be there, but then the volcano erupted many years ago and then the top of it caved in, then it turned into a lake from all the snow. It was such an amazing sight. The water was the prettiest blue a person could ever see!!! It wasn't like the rest of the lakes in the U.S., it's unbelievable!!! There was even some spots in the water when the color was turqouise. I'm telling the truth, not kidding!!! The funnest part of Crater Lake I think was the SNOW!!!! I thought it was so cool to have a snowball fight with my Dad at the end of June!!!! Well got to go, we're going to Mt. Bachelor and we might ride the ski lifts. HOW FUNNNNN!!!!! See ya'z!

No comments: