Saturday, July 21, 2007

MISSOURI

Hey Ya'll,
Waz happenin'?!?! Just kidding. I havent been doing that much lately. I know, it sounds fun, doesnt it. Well when I got to Kansas City on the 3rd we went and stayed at a hotel. On the 4th we went to Stephanies house. She's an old friend of the family from La Plata. Then we headed home and Browning had a firework display, but personally I think Kville has a better firework show.
My Mom and Mike took my cousins Lauren, Ethan, Logan, KayLeigh, and me to the Aquatic Center in Kville. I had fun! We were gonna go to the Zoo and the Science Center in St. Louis, but their mom doesnt want them going that far. I was and still am really bummed.=(
We were supposed to go to Texas to see my brother graduate from AIT training but he got reclassified, not because he failed, it's because he was so good, he was 1 of 8 people to get reclassified. 2 of them flunked, 1 is in like a mental place thingy. So we didnt go to Texas.=(
Mori derbied in the Demolition Derby at the NEMO fair in Kville on saturday night. We left around midnight but we got behind a bunch of derby cars that were waiting to go out in the arena thingy. Then we stopped at McDonalds. Mom and Mike got ice cream cones, I got a small chocolate shake, and Mori got an ice cream cone. We got home around 1:30 AM. It was so awesome to see my brother, my cousin, and a few friends derby. It's unforgettable. Well gots to go See ya

No comments: