Friday, June 8, 2007

My Brothers Basic Training Graduation!!!!!!


Okay I guess that I should probably clue you in on the EXCITING info!!! On March 23 (my birthday) my oldest brother Kris graduated from Basic Training in Fort Jackson South Carolina. I think I got the perfect birthday present in the world. Oh yeah guess what else, we also went to the Atlantic Ocean with Kris on my birthday to. Get this I've been to 2 oceans in one year within about 2 and a half monthes in between!! Isnt that AMAZING!!! On the first day that we were there Kris had family day but he couldnt go off base. So, we went to PX and I got a shirt that says, "Proud Sister of a U.S. Soldier"!!! Then Kris bought my 2nd oldest brother Mori(mor-e) he's 17, and I Ipod Nanos! Mine's pink and Mori's is silver. I was so EXCITED!!!!! Then we went to Victory Tower. Then that night we went bowling at one of the bowling alleys on base. Then on the 2nd day we went to Myrtle Beach and saw the ocean. It was so cool. Well I got some pictures for you guys. I also
need to go. See Ya'z








1 comment:

Jill said...

I like your blog Kelcey....