Friday, June 8, 2007

The Pacific Ocean




My dad Harry and my step mom Jill just moved to Oregon and I came down with them, but I'm only staying for a month then I'm going back to Missouri. But anyways, last monday we went to the coast. It was really cold though. We went to Haceta Beach!!! While we were there I rolled my pant legs up and ran through the water, I was so FREEZING afterwards. I love looking for shells and stuff so while I was looking I found some sand dollars. Now this is going to sound so stupid so be prepared to laugh, okay!!!!=) I had no idea that sand dollars were animals I just thought that they were shells. Be prepared to laugh at this to. I had always thought that Alaska was right by Hawaii cuz on maps it's always down by Hawaii.
Now both my brothers tease me about going surfing in Alaska and all that!!!!! Hey I'm only 13 so I dont that much, K!!!! Well anyways after that we went to New Port and saw all the ships at the harbor, then we ate fish. OH YEAH, I almost forgot to tell you that we went and seen the largest sea lion cave in the world. There were a million Sea Lions there I swear!!!! Well I guess I gots to go. See ya'z

No comments: